Friday, June 13, 2014

Working

I have landed my first official job, and also nearly ended it in the same day. Having been hired to work on a phase 1 archaeological survey in Mississippi, I almost stepped on a water moccasin. Needless to say I have rethought my life and solidified my urge to work in the Middle East. Lower humidity, doubtfully any swamps, fewer deadly snakes, and mosquitoes are a little more manageable. If anybody would like to hire me to work in Jordan, or Syria after the Revolution has ended, or Iraq once their civil war has ceased I'll be more than willing to relocate for work. If by any chance Saudi Aramco employee's read this please inform them.

 Have trowel, will travel.

This is not the last thing I want to see.


This is one of the last things I want to see.

Have fun.


*Neither of those are my pictures they were taken off the internet*

No comments:

Post a Comment